Working at Altus
The staff at Altus Group value:
- Demonstrating a commitment to safety in all we do
- Achieving a level of service that anticipates, understands and exceeds our clients expectations
- Fostering an environment where employees can succeed
Altus Group places an extremely high value on creating and maintaining a safe work environment for our staff, our clients and the public. As such, we have determined that all of our field and management positions are Safety Sensitive. Our full Drug and Alcohol Policy is available here. Please note the following:
- Pre-employment Testing. Offers of employment for Safety-Sensitive positions will be conditional upon a negative Drug & Alcohol test result. Potential employees who test positive on pre-employment tests will have their offer of employment withdrawn. Altus Group encourages these individuals to seek assistance from a Substance Abuse Expert and to reapply to future open positions.
- Offers of employment. Offers of employment for Safety-Sensitive positions will also be conditional upon successful applicants providing a Driver’s Record (Abstract) with less than 3 convictions.
- Maintenance Testing for Safety Sensitive Employees. All existing Safety Sensitive employees are required to re-test every 12 to 24 months.
If you are interested in pursuing a career with Altus Group, submit your cover letter and resume to any one of our locations or via email at email@example.com.
If you would like to apply with our employment application form, you can download it here.
We are always looking for great additions to our team. Our Position requirements are described on our Careers page.