LSD Nav is a simple but powerful app for your iPhone or iPad designed to help navigate the oil patch across western Canada. Utilizing Apple Maps for photos and directions, this app updates LSD’s in real time, even when out of cell coverage. With Real Time Navigation, LSD Nav shows you where you are and the best way to get to where you need to be.
Support Contact Information
Email : LSDNavSupport@AltusGroup.com
Phone : (780) 930-7829
Best app hands down. For ultimate experience use Altus Geomatics.
By DavinDpkr – Jun 20, 2018
“I’ve had this app(the original one) long before I knew how powerful it was. I’m now extra spoiled because we use Altus Geomatics as our survey provider. Get any map you desire overlaid and use your phone or iPad to navigate using gps and not need cellular coverage to work. It can even give you access to see locations that are not built and only planned. Not sure if other survey companies can make .til files, but even if you don’t have maps to overly, it’s still the best app available. Kills Oil tracks and all other “free”/“cheap” apps. Any map that exists or you can dream up can be made (for an extra price) and get put into this app. Amazing if you want the best “
Free Version (No packages purchased)
- navigatewith section displayed.
- navigate with road names in Prairie Provinces.
- navigate geoRef PDF with section displayed.
Standard package purchased $59.99
- update information prompts are stopped.
- navigate with LSD displayed.
- display township lines to the section level.
- zoom to a location using LSD, UTM, Lat/Long or Address input.
- pins can be imported/exported using gpx format.
- a route can be created from the ‘zoom to’ feature.
- navigate geoRef PDF with LSD displayed.
Pro package purchased (requires Standard package first) $159.99
- navigate with LSD offset information.
- display township lines to the LSD level.
- zoom to a location using NTS input.
- lines (like routes or tracks) can be imported/exported using gpx format.
- change dropped pin properties.
- create target areas that warn you when you enter them.
- create a geofence that warns you when you leave it.
- show azimuth and distance to a selected point.
- load photo locations onto the map.
- create a manual route (also can be used for distance measurements).
- manage offline maps with multi layer support.
- selectable background layer (Apple Hybrid or Apple Roads).
- track your history with a bread crumb trail.
- navigate in a custom Local Grid.
- navigate geoRef PDF with offsets displayed.
- navigate using a course deviation.
Convert Coordinates (requires Standard package first) $29.99
Pad Targets (requires Standard package first) $59.99
- places a well site template on the map and allows you to position it.
- lines are drawn around the well center and lease boundary.
KML/KMZ import/export (requires Pro package first) $29.99
- KML files can be imported/exported.
Enabled Tab Within: Point Manager
NTS Map (requires Pro package first) $29.99
- download the NTS map to show contours, feature names, roads, railway, power networks, urban areas, and water. These items can be turned on or off to customize the display.
Enabled Tab Within: Custom Maps
Sample combo IAP price matrix
$0 : Free
$59.99 : Standard
$119.98 : Standard + Pad
$219.98 : Standard + Pro
$249.97 : Standard + Pro + KML
$279.96 : Standard + Pro + KML + Convert
$279.96 : Standard + Pro + KML + NTS
$279.97 : Standard + Pro + Pad
$339.95 : Standard + Pro + KML + NTS + Pad
$369.94 : everything